Monday, June 8, 2009


The group with the principal





beautiful murals and paintings on walls
showing pride in their school


Religious oriented

















The med garden
Paloma and one of the special needs students.
















Yay! Day 8, we went to Escuela PBRO, Yanuario Quesaua. This was the second public school that we visited, and it was an awesome experience. I think I speak for all of us when I say this was an excellent way to end the school visits. This school was low in resources, materials and income, but extremely humble and willing to accommodate to everyone. This was the only school that we went to that actually had a special education program. It was very refreshing and wonderful to hear. The principal was a beautiful lady with a great spirit. She truly cared for all of her students, and made us all feel so welcome. She did everything she could and went out of her way to make sure our experience at her school was the best it could be. I am so happy that I could experience our last visit at this school. I am also relieved the school observations are over and now we have the rest of the week to relax at the beach. I've taken in so much from all the schools I have seen and enjoyed. I will definitely bring home the passion of teaching that I witnessed at each institution.








2 comments:

  1. Best Blog EVER! Great music background too.
    Looks like such an incredible, fun and educational experience. So happy you all bonded these weeks and captured memories you'll never forget.

    ReplyDelete