Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Manuel Antonio here we come!!



Steven and my (Cory's) Bedroom at Hotel Karahe. We have a corner room and rumor has it that it was nicer than some of the other rooms! Score!Studying abroad has its redeemings aspects. This is the view from the the second story balconies in the hotel. Although difficult to see, just past the tree line is the pacific ocean.


Day one at the beach. My name is Cory and I am the last blogger and am responsible for the blog for the final leg of trip. I took a beautiful video of the walk from our hotel to the beach but but in process of uploading the video to the computer, Steven and myself managed to delete it. Don't fret, we are planning to film the same video tomorrow and I will upload it then for your viewing pleasure. After a busy week of school visits last week, it is finally time to relax and enjoy beautiful Costa Rica. After our arrival, everyone made their way to the beach where there was boogey boarding, swimming, and lounging. The beach is beautiful and surrounded by trees. The nice man at the restaurant told us monkeys come out around 5 or 6, so hopefully tomorrow I can snap a few photos. Everyone is gathering in my hotel room waiting for me to go eat, and if I wait any longer I think it may get ugly so I will leave you with this. Expect some scenic photos for tomorrow! Thanks for reading!

Cory

1 comment:

  1. Falling asleep in the back seat, yes that sounds like the Cory I know. Have a wonderful wrap up to the trip. It sounds great. Yes we are all jealous

    Cory's Dad
    p.s. Cory's Mom has been banned from making any more comments by the mgmt.

    ReplyDelete